Ubisoft vient d'annoncer que l'expansion Athena Sword était GOLD et devrait être disponible en magasin le 9 mars 2004. Voici le communiqué de presse en VO.
February 19, 2004 - Ubisoft is pleased to announce that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3®: Athena Sword(tm) has gone gold. Developed at Ubisoft's Milan studios, the mission pack to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield promises to deliver the same action-intensity expected from a Clancy game. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword is scheduled to ship on March 9, 2004.
Command the world's most elite, multinational force of counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.
- All new eight mission campaign in locations from Italy and Croatia to Greece.
- Five new multiplayer levels: Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Alleys and Jungle.
- Three new multiplayer game modes: Adversarial Terror Hunt, Adversarial Scattered Hunt and Capture the Enemy.
- Seven additional real-world weapons, for a total of 64, with sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster movie, The Matrix.
- Three bonus classic missions from the original Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear, updated with the latest graphics and technology.