Croteam et 2K Games sortent un nouveau patch pour Serious Sam 2. Celui-ci est disponible chez 2K et corrige pas mal de petites choses, à savoir:
* Implemented Deathmatch game mode
* It is now possible to execute a script file from the console (exec script.cfg)
* Added samListPlayers() console command - displays the list of all players in the 'playerindex playername' format.
* Implemented banning of players by IP address (permanent or temporary).
* Implemented map list and map rotation - map list can be specified either in a cvar or through a file.
* Added falling damage.
* Added damage impact - knockback from explosions.
* Increased player speed for deathmatch games (12.5 m/s).
* In DM, player runs faster when using the chainsaw.
* Players dop the current weapon when killed (DM only).
* It is now posible to disable items, weapons and powerups.
* Player can be gibbed (DM only).
* Implemented the in-game voting system (votes for next map, map restart, kicking players, temporary player ban).
* Added the 'only if stronger' option to auto weapon change setting.
* Chat message sound is much louder now.
* Added support for multi-core in physics solver (disabled by default).