|A propos :|
|Taille :||1.9 Go|
|Ajouté le :||15/09/2009|
|Nom du Miroir||SANS File d'attente||SANS Inscription||Télécharger|
* Additional support for Windows Vista.
* Added Highway Tampa as a required map.
* Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.
* Added Euro Force and Armored Fury as free to play content for all Battlefield 2 players.
* Added Widescreen support
* Allowed BF2.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM
* Added support for the Novint Falcon controller (www.novint.com).
* Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced.
* AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective.
* Added checks to prevent "runway grieving".
* Various changes made to prevent cheating.
* Tweaked the hit detection, hits will be more accurate to the model.
* Occasional connection drops after being on a server a couple of minutes - Fixed
* Prevented use of mouse wheel to provide speed boost to vehicles
* Prevented use of mouse wheel to exploit parachutes
* Players can now pass claymores by going prone
* Update the HUD on TV Guided missiles to increase visibility on maps like Dragon Valley
* Added Battlefield 2142 style prone deviation (going prone will now cause reduced accuracy for a brief period)
* Fixed the issue where picking up a players kit would cause CTD
* Updated BF2OpenAL.dll from version 184.108.40.206 to version 220.127.116.11
* Updated ch_gas_station collision mesh on Dragon Valley to be consistent with other gas station buildings
* Fixed the issue where MEC artillery piece on Operation Clean Sweep changes to the USMC's control when they capture the Airfield flag
* Updated the Challenger2 HUD to show the correct icon instead of the M1A2 HUD icon
* Changed a PLA FAV to MEC FAV on Road to Jalalabad
* Tweaked the artillery respawn time on Dragon Valley for to 360 seconds as other artillery uses
* Included a delay after weapon switch for the Bizon (PP-19) to 0.666
* Updated the F35B's lock delay to 1 second instead of 1.5 seconds to match other aircraft
* Changed the Humvee camo on Taraba Quarry to be the correct design
* Increased the splash damage of the UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns from 0.25 to 1.5
* Updated the G36E HUD to react the same as other weapons during sprint